Serves : 4
4 chicken breasts
1 garlic clove
Handful of fresh sage leaves or 1-2 tsp of dried sage
4 tbsp of olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and rub a little olive oil over the base of a roasting tin.
- Carefully cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- Blend, process or finely chop and mix the garlic, walnuts and sage until quite smooth with a slight chunky texture.
- Stuff each chicken with the mix and rub the excess over the top of the chicken
- Place the stuffed chicken on the baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.