- Omelettes – 2-3 whole eggs
- Spinach, spring onion and feta
- Feta and pesto
- Ham, cheese and spinach
- Sundried tomato and feta
- Scrambled –2 whole eggs with a splash of milk, salt and pepper, serve on its own or with:
- Spinach and feta
- Cheese and ham
- Smoked salmon
Hard-boiled eggs can be boiled up in advance and kept for about 4 days in their shell in the fridge, add to salads or place of top of spinach and avocado or salad leaves for a quick snack or super easy breakfast.
- Mini Frittata
150ml of any type of milk
Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a muffin tin with oil or butter.
- Whisk the eggs together with the salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin tins, this should make about 12 large muffins or 24 smaller ones depending on the size of your tins.
- Next add a little ham, spinach and feta to each muffin and give them a little stir
- Cook in the over for 15-20 minutes and then take them out of the muffin tin straight away otherwise they will stick and be hard to get out.
- Can be stored for 48 hours in the fridge in an airtight container and can be good for a pre-workout snack, or as part of a breakfast or lunch.