Serves : Makes 1 portion for 5-7 days
This recipe is something you can prepare in advance, store in the fridge and put together quickly for your lunches
Things you will need
- Tinned tuna, smoked salmon or cooked chicken/turkey strips
- 1 large packet of rocket leaves
- 1 large pot of houmous
- 1-2 packets or Merchant Gourmet ready made quinoa
- For the roasted veg – 2 sweet potatoes, 2 carrots, 1 butternut squash, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of paprika, dried herbs, olive oil, salt
- Plus extras like: avocado, grated carrot, spinach leaves, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, mushrooms, raisins, pomegranates and pine nuts.
- All you need to cook is the roasted veg mix, simply chop the sweet potatoes, carrots and squash and coat with the oil salt and herbs. Roast in the oven for about 40 mins at 180 degrees, turning a few times. When cooked cool quickly and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Every day you will have the ingredients in your fridge to assemble a healthy salad.