Serves : Makes 8 burgers and you can use leftover burgers for lunch the next day.
200g cooked or tinned made lentils
95g ready make quinoa
1 small sweet potato cooked and mashed
1 medium onion
1-2 carrots shredded
2 large cloves of garlic
½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt
2 tsp olive oil
Black ground pepper to taste
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat when oil is hot ,sauté the garlic and onion unit soft, add the carrot and cook until soft.
- In a large bowl stir together the cooked lentils, quinoa, sweet potato mash, garlic onions, carrots, seeds and salt and pepper.
- Shape into patties/burgers
- Cook in a non-stick pan for about 5 minutes on each side
- Serve with a large side salad