Serves : 2
2 large salmon fillets
100g cous cous
1 red pepper, chopped
Bunch of spring onions, chopped
Packet of baby sweetcorn and mangetout, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- Heat oven to 200ºC or 180ºC (fan).
- Make up some cook bags from tin foil.
- Cook the cous cous and mix in the olive oil all the chopped, vegetables, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- In the bag add half of the cous cous in the bottom and top with the salmon.
- Seal the cook bags and place in the oven for around 30 mins.
- Remove the bags from the oven and leave for 5 minutes.
- Open the cook bags and serve with a large salad.